STAFFING / RECRUITING
When you need to have additional Chinese staff, ANGEL's specialty recruiting teams can provide hand-selected talents to meet your needs. Whether your needs are for full-time, part-time, seasonal, and/or contract engagements, and whether or not they include a language requirement, ANGEL can help. With over 15 years' experience and an extensive network of thousands of linguists and interpreters, ANGEL has unparalleled access to a qualified group of candidates to supplement your internal human resources and recruiting efforts and ensure that you are never understaffed or overwhelmed.
Chinese Staffing & Recruiting
ANGEL's worldwide network of rigorously tested professional linguists gives us access to some of the most qualified and sought-after bilingual and multilingual talents available. Whether you are looking to fill a full-time, permanent position with a language requirement or simply staff a temporary need, ANGEL's specialized recruiters are experts at matching top-quality talent to your business objectives. We offer:
- Language capability screening
- Comprehensive background checks
- Worldwide network and reach
Leading consumer product, retail, luxury, hospitality, and lifestyle organizations each possesses at least one unique and valuable asset: their brand. When that brand is expanded across international borders, the challenge of reviewing, monitoring, and approving content sourced from a combination of external vendors, internal resources, and in-country reviewers can be daunting. That's why ANGEL pioneered the Brand Captains program, which includes staffing individuals responsible solely for brand management in the localization process. Each Brand Captain has access to a range of solutions in order to ensure branded materials retain their integrity—anywhere in the world.
- Testing for translators, editors, copywriters, and reviewers
- Direct collaboration with client brand management and creative teams
- Terminology, workflow, and review management technologies
- Alignment of globally dispersed resources to keep materials on-brand and on-message
With four primary modes of review services conducted by ANGEL-staffed professionals, our managed review options can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
- 100% remote review through a hosted platform (like Relativity)
- 100% on-site review where the professionals work at either a secure ANGEL facility or a client-designated site
- Hybrid document reviews where training and case briefings are done on-site and then reviewers operate remotely throughout the duration of the engagement
- Managed review, which is conducted 100% on-site at a secure ANGEL facility in conjunction with our Relativity offering to monitor, report, and manage workflows. ANGEL project management teams manage these engagements.
Call Center Staffing
When high call volumes dictate that you need additional Chinese staff as call center agents, ANGEL's specially recruiting teams can provide hand-selected talent to meet your needs. Whether your needs are for full-time, part-time, seasonal, and/or contract engagements, and whether or not they include a language requirement, ANGEL can help with over 15 years' experience and an extensive network.
Get in Touch
Recruit your teams get started